Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Teal You What

Hey there Shoppers,

Bella here and I've got to "teal" you something...I've missed you! I've been on Holiday in Europe, scoping out the hottest trends to gossip about and I have so much to "teal." Bella Dawn Boutique is at the forefront of all things upcoming in fashion. Including style advice from the one and only Fashion and Lifestyle Stylist, Dawn Del Russo.

But first, let's get down to basics--with a not-so basic dress.

This teal printed dull-satin dress with ruffle detail on the skirt and contrast binding is totally casual and totally chic for a dinner out with just the girls...to, you know, gossip. Wear with sandals, flats or heels, this dress is so versa-teal that I may snatch it up for myself.



Teal Satin Ruffle Detail Dress, $112

Ooops, I almost forgot, for an extra 10% off your purchase enter in the code: AMCKEN10 at checkout. This dress is a total s-teal!

Ta ta for now,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment